Friday, November 2, 2012

What I love

I don't really love a lot of things but I really do like clothing. I love to do it with my best friend Jessica or as I call her Jessie. We both like different things but that's what makes us friends or best friends. When we both go to the mall it's full on shopping!!!  We just love it!!! Its something us girls do. I am so blessed to have such a good friend like Jessie. Shopping is what we love and if we don't do that we are putting outfits together. We just go into all of our clothes and just put stuff together for the next day. Then we talk about some of the things we like and quiz each other on how well we know us. During that we learn more about are self's. We get to catch up to what we missed.
I love to learn more about Jessie. She is one cool girl to learn about. I remember the day we wanted to go to collage together. We planed to go to UCLA. We even searched up how nice that area is, and it's very nice. We both can't wait till that time comes!!! She is a year younger than me so first I will go to a collage near Temecula for a year then to UCLA with my bff!!!
I cant wait for that day to come!!!:)








                                              THEY WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR U!!!;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment