Sunday, November 18, 2012

Gymnastics

I have been in gymnastics for a few weeks now. I really love it!!! I know my little brother Jimmy has talked about this as well. I am in level two and my little brother Jimmy is in level one. When I was in 3rd grade I was in level one. But then I stopped doing it till now. I feel strong when I do it. I feel like I can do almost anything. I love it but not as much. My real dream is to e a actress!!! Then again I still want to try it out. I really love to do it. I was really nerves when I first walked in the gym. Then as I looked around all these people were doing crazy tricks. Then that's when the real nerves kicked in. Then when I started the class I was surprised of what I could do. Then I thought"well maybe I can do it". Its fun to see what you can accomplish all on your own, NOW YOU TRY IT. See what you can do. See the gift that God gave you and take it into action. PUT IT ALL INTO ACTION!!!!




YOU CAN DO IT SHOW THEM ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment