Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ms.Actress

I love preforming arts it's one of my dreams. I as a little kid use to make plays, and preform them. I want to be able to be on movies and TV shows. They say 12 is the age you should start trying out for movies and TV shows. I even still do plays with all of my friends. I wrote all these different types of scripts. I have been also working on my memorization. I have to train my self to memorize all these different types of monologues. A monologue is contained of 2 to 3 paragraphs. You have to memorize it in order to get into a movie or a show. You use it to try out for movies of TV shows. I will well really hopefully be going to UCLA for collage. UCLA is in well L.A. so I want to be able to tryout for as many shows/TV shows as possible. So when I go to collage my manger would be preforming arts. I cant wait for this time to come. Their is so many things I am looking forward to in the future.

       

2 comments: