Saturday, November 3, 2012

Growing Older

I can't believe I am in 7th grade. It's one big step for me. I am nerves but excited all at the same time. On the first day of school you wonder who or what kind of people you want to hang out with. Theirs so much to think about on that first day. You even wonder what to wear. You wonder what all of your friends are going to wear. But I want to ask you can you forget about it and just go to school? It dose not matter what you wear the thing you might have to worry about is friends. You don't want them to change on you. Remember its not about the outfit you wear its about getting the learning you need. A lot of kids don't have that. That's also anther thing you have to think about. Their are some pictures down below of my first day of 7th grade.



                                           Now Here Are My Brothers On Their First Day!!!


                                     Their getting so much older and even acting a lot older!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment