Saturday, November 17, 2012

BECOME SOMETHING

People want to become something. They look up to people who share the same dreams as them. So they can become just like them. One of the people I really look up to would be Taylor Swift. She is a very inspiring artist. Even though she dose not share the same dream as me she is still my favorite. All of her songs have some kind of message to them. She inspires me to keep working up to what I want to do. This should inspire you to work up to what you want to do. And take that one person you look up to and just try and take in their advise. It dose not even need to be someone famous it could be someone you love or know. I think that no one should have idols. Your idol should be God because he is Great and you know he will always love you.


BELIEVE THEIR IS A FUTURE FOR YOU!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment