Monday, November 5, 2012

Basketball





This was me is basketball last year. I cant wait for this year it will be so much FUN!!! I just love to play its one of my favorite sports. Their is just so much to look forward to this year, mostly basketball. This year I just hope to be point guard. Its so cool to see the ball just go in the hoop. When I see my shoots go in to me it looks like its all happening in slow motion. Like the picture above that's what it really looks like to me. Then once its in I have the most biggest smile on my face because I feel so good inside. After that I feel confident I can go through the game. I just love making those shoots. It pushes me to do my best. Even if its just one shoot it still makes me feel like the most happiest person in the world.  My Dad helps coach to. This year at my new school he might be the head coach. My Dad has helped me to push myself to be not good but great.

Thank You Dad!!!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment