Friday, March 1, 2013

Your Beautiful: Middle School Addition

Hey all you girls out their!!! Have you ever felt like your not beautiful enough? Well I have and sometimes I still do. Ever girl gets this feeling mostly when you enter middle school. You feel like you cant be part of a group because of how you look. Well I'm here to tell you you are a beautiful because God made you in his own image. Middle school is a very hard time for girls, you feel insecure about how you look and what you wear. Well right now I want you to put all that to the side, and talk to God. Ask God to help you with these problems, and to run away for them. In middle school their are always that popular group. You know that they are popular because hey always have that little group that follows them every where. I tried to fit with those groups. A few days later I then decided to go hang out with some other group. I loved the new friends I was hang out with, because they did not care how I looked or how my hair was like, and those were my true friends.


YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

No comments:

Post a Comment