Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Teen Years} Appearance

I know how hard it can be to survive, "The Teen Years". This year, every Saturday I will be posting a new thing called,"The Teen Years". After each post I do, I will write a question that you have to answer on your own blog or on my comments. Today we will talk about appearance. Girls have a major problem when it comes to their appearance. All girls just try and get that one look that everyone else has in school. I know some times I try to hard on my appearance. Every girl wants to have that feeling that they look very beautiful. I just want you to know you don't have to follow all the new trends, be yourself, and standout. Every girl is beautiful because they were made or the creation of God him self.

How dose it make you feel that you are made by God?

____________________________________







 

No comments:

Post a Comment