Friday, March 1, 2013

The Perfect Picture

Do you love all those really and I mean really pretty pictures people take? Well I am here to help you learn to get that image.
First you need to know what you want, well really what you want to take a picture of. Everyone has their own image, what they want to contrast their picture. I like getting pictures in the middle of nowhere. Here is a picture below of what I'm talking about.


You see how you cant tell where I'm taking this? That means its in the middle of nowhere. When you take a picture you don't want your shadow in it(that's the number one rule with photography). You always want the objects shadow, like in the picture above. Some times you just want to capture the sun in your pictures like the one below


You see how her hands look as if they are holding the sun? That's what I mean when I say,"capture the sun". You want to make it the main thing. So you would try and have it in the center. In other cases you want the sun coming through the side of something like the picture below.

The sun is coming through the trees in this picture. Sometimes when you are taking a picture in doors, you want the back ground to be faded so you can see the object more. If you want that image then focus the camera a little bit more till its perfect like the picture below.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment