Thursday, February 28, 2013

Family

Hi every one! I really just wanted to talk about family today, and just how they love you so much. My family always tells me after a hard fight that they still love me. I just then tell them,"I know why do you always say that?" After  say that they just wanted to remind me. Parents will always love you even through the hardest of times. Even if they don't say they love you, they really do.

Now lets talk about siblings. I live with two brothers, Brenden and Jimmy. I love them and they love me. Of course we will fight but we still love each other through it. I am the oldest, and it gets really hard to control my brothers. Jimmy is the youngest he is eight years of age turning  nine in June. Then oldest ad  the youngest are the most common to argue. I would just like to say he hates it when I even go near his legos. That subject is the subject that is most likely to start are arguments. Brenden on the other hand I mostly get along with. We both love sports.

We are All a Family We Love each other!!!!





BLESS THIS FAMILY UNDER GODS WORD
 

2 comments:

  1. "Bless this family under Gods word"- Shianne what an awesome statement! I Love You Always! - Mommy XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete